Everest Base Camp trek 16 days, Mount Everest (8848m), the highest peak of the world has always been a feature for appealing large number of tourist every year. An attempt to reach at the base of the top peak in the world will no doubt offer elating and fantastic experiences. Everest Base Camp trek, the most breathtaking mountain trail will in fact take us to the world famous Sherpa settlement. Plus, you will see the culture of bright prayer flags, the appealing Namche Bazaar, pass by the Sagarmatha National Park. Also, the most appealing part of the trek is reaching the highest view point-Kala Pattar lying at 5550m.
Everest Base Camp trek will begin with an exciting mountain flight to the Tenzing-Hillary airport at Lukla. You will then pass through the appealing Sherpa community Phakding, Namche bazaar. Our path continues to make way up all the way passing through Tengboche, Pheriche, then to Gorakshep and to end with reach Mt. Everest base camp. Subsequently, we will climb to Kalapattar meaning in Nepali black rock which is the incredible view spot and the keep on walking to descend to Lukla and take a scenic flight back to Kathmandu
Boundless Himalaya Trekking and Expeditions is self-assured to put forward Everest Base Camp along with the incomparable service. Without doubt, Everest Base Camp climb is intended to everyone from proficient climber to an inexpert adventure enthusiast. You will be stunned with the superb vistas of Nuptse, Makalu, Lhotse, Cho Oyu and numerous other snow-topped peaks of Everest area.
What's included ?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in 3 star category hotel on bed and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private vehicle
- Entry fees when sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Local VDC area Fee
- National Park Trekking/Entry Permit
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
- Internal flights Ktm – Lukla –Ktm as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in best possible guest houses/lodges during the trek
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek with seasonal fresh fruit after every dinner and some snacks, cookies, tea, coffee in each resting period during the trip
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porter services
- Transportation, accommodation, meal allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staff
- All the official paper work and all the applicable government taxes
- Airport transfers for internal flights
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
- Farewell dinner with typical local cultural program
- Airport pick-up on arrival and drop-off on departure
What's not included ?
- Meals other than breakfast when staying in hotels
- Personal expenses and bar bills
- Clients’ travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in KathmanduWe welcome you at the Himalayan country Nepal
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeingVisit around Kathmandu valley