Located in Khumbu Himalayan region Cholatse is also known as Jobo Lhaptshan, Cholatse Peak is a very interesting and at the same time very challenging peak. A very difficult peak which requires great climbing skills. Not many climbers have been able to scale this peak.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing(1350m)
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m.) and Trek to Phakding
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.)
Day 05: Rest day at Namche Bazaar (3440 m.) for acclimatization
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3867 m.)
Day 07: Trek from Tyangboche to Dingbuche (4300 m.)
Day 08: Rest day at Dingboche (4260 m.) for acclimatization
Day 09: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4930 m.)
Day 10: Trek from Lobuche to Everest Base Camp via Gorakshep (m.)
Day 11: Trek from Gorakshep to Kala Patthar (5545m.) and trek to Dzongla (4243m.)
Day 12: Trek from Dzongla to Cholatse Base camp
Day 13-23: Climbing period for Cholatse
Day 24: Trek from Cholatse base camp to Pangboche
Day 25: Trek from Pangboche to Namche Bazaar
Day 26: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2886 m.)
Day 27: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. You take an early morning flight back to Kathmandu
What's included ?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in three star hotel on bed and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with guide and car
- Entry permits to all the monumental zones in Kathmandu
- Cholatse peak climbing permit
- Peak climbing guide with insurance, transportation, accommodation, meals, equipment and allowances included
- Trekking permit/Everest National Park entry permit
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) fee
- All accommodation teahouse/lodge during the trek & camp during the climbing period.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking period
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide, cook and porter services
- All the camping gear for camping during climb.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight ticket with cargo service
- Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance, insurance and equipment for all trekking staff
- All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
- All the airport transfers
What's not included ?
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Client’s insurance
- Expenses of personal nature and all bar bills
- Expenses other than mentioned in inclusion section above
- Tips & gratuities