We will ascend the Chulu West Peak lying at an elevation 6419m and make the reverie come true climbing one of world’s most striking spot of Annapurna Region. There are actually two Peaks of Chulu- East as well as West. While climbing the Chulu peak, we will be able to take pleasure from wonderful views of Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and several other Himalayas. Climbing the Chulu West Peak needs a good bodily condition and good degree of energy with good skill of using crampons, ropes, ice axes, etc. The entire peak climbing will bestow an awe-inspiring climbing adventure of a life span with stunning Himalayan view and then China so near to you on the north side.
We will first drive to Khudi from there we will begin our trek. The track leads gradually to the Manang Valley, one of the uppermost valleys of the earth. We will install two camps after moving ahead from the Base Camp. After reaching at the apex of the Chulu West, we go again passing through the Thorung-La Pass as well as Muktinath to reach Jomsom. From Jomsom, we will depart for Pokhara and then drive back to Kathmandu.
Boundless Himalaya Trekking and Expeditions puts forward Chulu West peak climbing intended to everyone from proficient climber to an inexpert adventure enthusiast. Spring and autumn are the best time of year to go for Chulu West peak. Besides, you will go by unexpected range of scenery and let you view unique way of life; traverse rhododendron plus pine forests; the terraced lands, Gurung community and the warm character of Manange citizens.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the hotel
Day 02 : Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03 : Departure to Bensisahar
Day 04 : Trek to Bahundanda
Day 05 : Trek to Chamje
Day 06 : Trek to Dharapani
Day 07 : Trek to Chame
Day 08 : Trek to Pisang
Day 09 : Trek to Manang
Day 10 : Acclimatization at Manang
Day 11 : Trek to Chulu base camp
Day 12 : Rest at Chulu base camp
Day 13 : High camp
Day 14 : Summit Chulu West (6,419-meter) return back to base camp.
Day 15 : Trek to Thorong high camp
Day 16 : Trek to Muktinath after crossing Thorong La pass (5,416m.)
Day 17 : Trek to Jomsom
Day 18 : Fly back to Pokhara from Jomsom
Day 19 : Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 20 : Rest at Kathmandu
Day 21 : Departure on your own destination
Important Note and Optional Activities
We have more fixed departure climbing peaks booked for 2016/2017, please contact us for details.
What's included ?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotels on a bed and breakfast basis
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with guide plus entry fees
- climbing permit
- National Park entry Permit
- All land transportation
- Qualified and experienced climbing guide
- All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trip
- Experienced and qualified trekking guide, cook, sherpas and porters services
- Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
- Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, pillow, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table with chairs, all kitchen gear/utensils
- Fixed rope for climbing
- Garbage deposit fee
- All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
- All Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag, down jacket, rucksack if required
What's not included ?
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Client’s insurance
- Expenses of personal nature and all bar bills
- Expenses other than mentioned in inclusion section above