This trek follows the Annapurna Circuit Route itinerary mentioned on this web site as far as Manang, it differs as the crossing of the Annapurna Massif is done via a journey to Tilocho lake one of the highest lakes in the world then over the Tilocho pass and down to Jomosom. The itineray here is based on a fly / bus out from Jomosom alternatively if people choose they can continue down the Kaligandaki Valley to the hot springs at Tatopani and on to poon hill or even choose to trek up into the Annapurna Sanctuary and Annapurna Base Camp.
Important Note and Optional Activities
All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Please make contact with us if you have any special requirements or interest.
What's included ?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private car
- Entry fees when sightseeing in Kathmandu
- National Park Trekking/Entry Permit
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
- Round trip / internal flights / overland transport / if needed / as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in guest houses/lodges during the trek
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porter services
- Transportation, accommodation, meal allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staff
- All the official paper work and all the applicable government taxes
- Airport transfers for internal flights
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
- Airport pick-up on arrival and drop-off on departure
What's not included ?
- Meals other than breakfast when staying in hotels
- Personal expenses and bar bills
- Clients’ travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival in KathmanduWelcome from the airport / transfer to hotel / introduction program and briefing about the trip.
Day 02 : City tour of Kathmandu ValleyA full days sightseeing of the Kathmandu Valley to include all important heritage sites / Afternoon pre-trip discussion regarding the trek /overnight Kathmandu.
Day 03 : Drive Bensisahar (760m) / beautiful scenery along / trek to Bhulbhule (840m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 04 : Trek to Ghyarmuphant / overnight at tented camp.
Day 05 : Trek to Chamje (1430m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Dharapani (1920m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Chame (2630m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 08 : Trek to Pisang (3200m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 : Trek to Manang (3500m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Acclimatization day at Manang / Exploration around
Day 11 : Resume trek to Khangsar (3734m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Trek to Tilicho Lake (41200m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Exploration day around Tilicho Lake (4120m) / outstanding views around
Day 14 : Trek to Mesokantu la pass (5099m) / to Jomsom (2710m) / overnight stay at tented camp.
Day 15 : Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara. Explore Pokhara and free time.
Day 16 : Drive back to Kathmandu / transfer to hotel
Day 17 : Transfer to the airport / flight to onward destination.