We invite you to explore the highlights of central, southern and northern Mongolia. Its remoteness and history both contribute to its magic and mystery. Mongolia, with the lowest human population density of any country and with one of the highest proportions of land area which is protected, is a land where plants and animals thrive. Magical Mongolia explores South Gobi, Yol Valley and the Singing Sand Dunes. Learn nomads, Karakorum and Prezwalski horses. Magical Mongolia brings a fairy tale adventure in your life story.
Region: Northern, Central and Southern part of Mongolia
Tour name: Jeep tour
Tour length: 20 days, 19 nights
Available: June 01-October 1
What's included ?
- Shared accommodation in ger camp
- All meals as listed in itinerary
- All entrance fees
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation in 4 stars hotel in Ulaanbaatar (twin standard room double occupancy)
- Transportations by 4WD vehicles
- English speaking guide (other language guide on request)
- Daily supply of bottled water
What's not included ?
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Optional activity cost
- Excess baggage charge
- Single room supplement
- Any additional things which are not mentioned above