This trek follows the Annapurna Circuit Route itinerary mentioned on this web site as far as Manang, it differs as the crossing of the Annapurna Massif is done via a journey to Tilicho lake one of the highest lakes in the world then over the Tilicho pass and down to Jomsom. The itineray here is based on a fly / bus out from Jomosom alternatively if people choose they can continue down the Kaligandaki Valley to the hot springs at Tatopani and on to Poon hill or even choose to trek up into the Annapurna Sanctuary and Annapurna Base Camp.
What's included ?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, 3 star category hotel, on bed and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private vehicle
- Entry fees when sightseeing in Kathmandu
- ACAP trekking Entry Permit
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
- First aid kit for comprehensive medical supplies
- Round trip / overland transport as per the itinerary
- Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
- Accommodation in guest houses/lodges during the trek
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) and a cup of tea/coffee a day during the trek and seasonal fresh fruit after every dinner
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porter services
- Transportation, accommodation, meal allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staffs
- All the official paper work and all the applicable government taxes
- Airport transfers for internal flights
- Sleeping bag, down jacket, rucksack, duffle bag, trekking poles if required
- Farewell Dinner with typical local cultural program
- Airport pick-up on arrival and drop-off on departure
What's not included ?
- Meals other than breakfast when staying in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses and bar bills
- Clients’ travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Welcome and receive from the airport and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu which takes to many historical monuments, temples, Stupas,
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Besisahar by bus & trek to Bulbule. 840m (8 hrs).
Day 04 : Besisahar to Bahundanda. 1,310m (4 hrs)
Day 05 : Bahundanda to Jagat. 1,300m (4 hrs)
Day 06 : Jagat to Dharapani. 1,860m (6 hrs)
Day 07 : Dharapani to Chame. 2,670m (5 hrs)
Day 08 : Chame to Pisang. 3,200m (6 hrs)
Day 09 : Pisang to Manang. 3,540m (6 hrs)
Day 10 : Rest at Manang to get acclimatized to the altitudes and climate.
Day 11 : Depart to Khangsar 3,734m (2.5 hrs)
Day 12 : Khangsar to Tilicho Base Camp 4-6 hours, 570m ascent
Day 13 : Tilicho Base Camp to Tilicho Tal 3.5 to 5 hours, 870m ascent. Return to Shree Karka (3900m), 3.5 hours
Day 14 : Shree Karka to Ledar (4200m) 5 hours
Day 15 : Ledar to High Camp (4,925m) 4 hours
Day 16 : High Camp via Thorung La Pass (5416m) to Muktinath. 3,800m (6 hrs)
Day 17 : Muktinath to Jomsom. 2,710m (5 hrs)
Day 18 : Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara. Explore Pokhara and free time.
Day 19 : Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Transfer to Hotel
Day 20 : Transfer to the airport / flight to onward destination