Yala Peak climbing itinerary trek is most suitable for climber who wish to stand on a Himalayan summit but have a limited amount of time. The climbing offers the best experience of trekking and climbing in the Langtang Himalaya region.
The views of many beautiful mountains – Langtang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang 7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and mighty Shishapangma (8027m) on the Tibetan side re simply marvelous.
It is a non-technical climb. Hence a prior experience is not necessarily required as long as you are physically fit and have the enthusiasm and determination.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Welcome and pick up from airport and transfer to hotel. Introductory briefing
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu that includes the visits to many historical and architectural monuments. Preparation for the climb
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1450m) / overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel (2480m) / overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Langtang valley (3541m) / overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa (3900m) / overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Rest at Kyangjing Gompa.
Day 08: Trek to Yala Base Camp (5033 m.) / overnight at Tented camp.
Day 09: Climbing trainking/instruction and acclimatization day/ overnight at tented camp
Day 10: Climb to Yala summit, 5732m and back to Base Camp /overnight at tented Camp.
Day 11: Trek back to Kyangjin Gompa (3900m) / overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek back to Lama Hotel (2480m) / overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Trek back to Syabru Besi /overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu / overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Departure day/transfer to airport and fly back home
What's included ?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on a bed and breakfast basis
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with guide plus entry fees
- climbing permit
- National Park entry Permit
- All land transportation
- Qualified and experienced climbing guide
- All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trip
- Experienced and qualified trekking guide, cook, sherpas and porters services
- Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
- Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, pillow, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table with chairs, all kitchen gear/utensils
- Fixed rope for climbing
- Garbage deposit fee
- All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
- All Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag, down jacket, rucksack if required
What's not included ?
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Client’s insurance
- Expenses of personal nature and all bar bills
- Expenses other than mentioned in inclusion section above