It is also know as Kwangde RI. The peak is a challenging climb. It forms an impressive multi-summited ridge on the eastern end of Lumding Himal, which in turn is a part of Rolwaling Himal. The peak stands above the Bhotekoshi River, southeast of Namche Bazaar. The northern part of the peak forms an impressive barrier having several steep ridges to the north.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport by our representetive, transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Stay at Kathmandu for the official procedure & sightseeing, overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla and start trek to Phakding, overnight at tented camp.
Day 04 : Trek to Lumding Kharka, overnight at tented camp.
Day 05 : Trek to Pokhari Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Kwangde base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 : Climb to Kwangde high camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 08 : to Kwangde Peak and back to high camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 : Back to Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : back toward Thame village, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : Stay at Thame, overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Trek to Namche Bazaar, overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Trek to Phakding, overnight at tented camp.
Day 14 : Trek to Lukla, overnight at resort.
Day 15 : Fly back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 16 : Rest at Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 17 : Transfer to airport, departure onward destination.
What's included ?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotels on a bed and breakfast basis
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with guide plus entry fees
- climbing permit
- National Park entry Permit
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu air tickets
- Qualified and experienced climbing guide
- All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trip
- Experienced and qualified trekking guide, cook, sherpas and porters services
- Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
- Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, pillow, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table with chairs, all kitchen gear/utensils
- Fixed rope for climbing
- Garbage deposit fee
- All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
- All Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag, down jacket, rucksack if required
What's not included ?
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Client’s insurance
- Expenses of personal nature and all bar bills
- Expenses other than mentioned in inclusion section above