Kusum Kangaru is both rocky and icy. It is a tibetan name meaning ” Three snow peaks”. The peak is a very challenging peak and a complex climg,it has three summits.
Day 01 : Meet upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport by our representative, transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley, overnight at hotel.
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla and start trek to Phakding, overnight at lodge.
Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazaar, overnight at lodge.
Day 05 : Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar, overnight at lodge.
Day 06 : Trek towards Base Camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Base Camp, overnight at Tented camp.
Day 08-15 : Climbing period, overnight at tented camp.
Day 16-17 : Trek back to Namche Bazaar overnight at Lodge.
Day 18 : Trek to Lukla overnight at Resort.
Day 19 : Fly back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 20 : Free day in Kathmandu, overnight at Hotel.
Day 21 : Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination.
Important Note and Optional Activities
Please note: We have more fixed departure climbing peaks booked for 2012/2013, please contact us for details.
What's included ?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotels on a bed and breakfast basis
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with guide plus entry fees
- climbing permit
- National Park entry Permit
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu air tickets
- Qualified and experienced climbing guide
- All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trip
- Experienced and qualified trekking guide, cook, sherpas and porters services
- Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
- Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, pillow, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table with chairs, all kitchen gear/utensils
- Fixed rope for climbing
- Garbage deposit fee
- All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
- All Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag, down jacket, rucksack if required
What's not included ?
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Client’s insurance
- Expenses of personal nature and all bar bills
- Expenses other than mentioned in inclusion section above