Tharpu Chuli and Singu Chuli nearby. This is considered a sacred mountain by the Gurung ethnic community. The peak is one of the most difficult peaks to climb in Nepal. It can be climbed from southeast face and northwest face which is not so difficult technically but there is still danger of rock falling. An American Peace Crops Expedition team first ascended the peak in October 1971 via the southeast face.
Day 01 : Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport by our representative, transfer to Hotel
Day 02 : Sight seeing around Kathmandu valley, overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : Fly to Pokhara, overnight at Hotel.
Day 04 : Drive to Phedi / trek to Tolka, overnight at Lodge.
Day 05 : Trek to Jhinu, overnight at lodge.
Day 06 : Trek to Dovan, overnight at lodge.
Day 07 : Trek to Machhapuchhre base camp, overnight at lodge.
Day 08 : Trek to Annapurna base camp, overnight at lodge.
Day 09 : Trek to Hiunchuli base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Hiunchuli High camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11 : Summit Hiunchuli and back to Annapurna base camp, overnight at lodge.
Day 12 : Trek to Bamboo, overnight at lodge.
Day 13 : Trek to Chhomrong,overnight at lodge.
Day 14 : Trek to Ghandruk, overnight at lodge.
Day 15 : Trek to Naya Pool and drive back to Pokhara, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 16 : Fly back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 17 : Rest at Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 18 : Transfer to airport, departure to your own destination.
What's included ?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on a bed and breakfast basis
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with guide plus entry fees
- climbing permit
- National Park entry Permit
- All land transportation
- Qualified and experienced climbing guide
- All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trip
- Experienced and qualified trekking guide, cook, sherpas and porters services
- Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
- Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, pillow, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table with chairs, all kitchen gear/utensils
- Fixed rope for climbing
- Garbage deposit fee
- All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
- All Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag, down jacket, rucksack if required
What's not included ?
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Client’s insurance
- Expenses of personal nature and all bar bills
- Expenses other than mentioned in inclusion section above