Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated basically in Nepal and today spread all over the world. The effectiveness of yoga practices has proved strongly in modern medical field as the one for maintaining healthy lifestyle, longevity and high quality of life and curing intervention of many diseases such as asthma, high blood pressure, heart diseases, etc. with its regular practices. Doing yoga in Nepal is comparable to none, catching the divine vibrations of age old Rishis, yogis that makes the yoga in conjunction with trip the best lifetime achievement and eternal blessings.
Our program is designed such that the yoga cum trip can be achieved simultaneously in far remote naturally divine place of Nepal called Dubung, Tanahun, the heavenly abode very far from the hustle and bustle of polluted city areas, entertaining oneself in the lap of Mother Nature, where we can feel the tranquil and pleasant environment with magnificent views hilly areas and beautiful village of Dubung and of Himalayas like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and remove the toxins from the body, stress from the mind and connects the soul to Supreme soul. At evening welcoming the guests with typical cultural program. During the daytime there is exploration around the village and observe spectacular views also those interested can serve as voluntary teacher in local school as well.
Itinerary in Detail (7 Days)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Accord welcome and pick up from the airport and transfer to Hotel and briefing about the trip.
Day 02: City tour in Kathmandu valley which includes the visits to many historical and architectural monuments, UNESCO World Heritage sites, etc.
Day 03: Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Dubung by private vehicle for about approx., 7 / 8 hrs. via between Kathmandu – Pokhara Highway. Before we reach Pokhara, we head towards south-east subsequently to Bhimat, Rising, Virkot and finally to our destination Dubung Villag. Overnight in tented camp
Day 04: Early morning we have the session of yoga and meditation under the canopy of experienced yoga teacher. Exploration day in Dubung village. Morning short Hike to Sasarki Thumka from where views of Terai and also the stunning views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Gorkha and others Himalayan ranges can be enjoyed. Exploration around Dubung village during the day; See the lifestyle of the local people with their day to day life. Visit historic throne of the Thapa King at Bhalethunge danda. When Nepal was divided into many kingdoms, Dubung and surrounding area also used to be a small kingdom under the rule of Thapa King. Overnight in tented camp
Day 05: Early morning we have the session of yoga and meditation under the canopy of experienced yoga teacher. Another morning in beautiful Dubung village. Explore more of this wonderful village. Observe local culture, tradition at first hand. In the evening, enjoy the typical Magar cultural dance, Kaura, Maruni and more from mothers group, overnight at tented camp
Day 06: After the early morning session of yoga and meditation, have breakfast, trek gently descends downhill to Sudhepul. Continue hike or take a jeep to Damauli. Drive to Pokhara or Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 07: Departure day. Transfer to airport as per the flight schedule. Fly back home with beautiful memories
(Note: As the itinerary is flexible, it can be extended to include the tours and experience the more days yoga around to more villages as per your time and interest, the cost and service varies accordingly the schedule as quoted below)
Cost: per person for an entire trip
- 3 days – 250 USD
- 5 days – 350 USD
- 6 days – 415 USD
- 7 days – 470 USD
- 9 days – 575 USD
- 10 days – 625 USD
- 12 days – 725 USD
- 14 days – 795 USD
What's included ?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara, on bed and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private vehicle
- Entry fees when sightseeing in Kathmandu
- All the Local Area entrance fees, etc.
- First aid kit for comprehensive medical supplies
- Round trip / overland transport by private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in tented camp during the yoga and trip
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) which is purely organic vegetable food prepared hygienically and seasonal fresh fruit after every dinner
- Yoga Mats (to be returned after the trip)
- Meditation Blanket (can be purchased or returned after the trip)
- English speaking experienced yoga teacher
- Qualified and experienced trip guide and all the staffs like cook, helpers, etc.
- Transportation, accommodation in tents, meal allowance, equipment and insurance for trip staffs
- All the official paper work and all the applicable government taxes
- Sleeping bag, duffel bag, if required
- Farewell Dinner with typical local cultural program
- Airport pick-up on arrival and drop-off on departure
What's not included ?
- Meals other than breakfast when staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal expenses and bar bills
- Clients’ travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities