The itinerary below is designed for people, who either have less time but want to get higher than Pokhara to view the Annapurna range in all its glory. It may also appeal for those not that interested in trekking as such, but would like to experience village life and the local culture along with the fabulous mountain views.The trek starts and ends in the lake side town of Pokhara.
Important Note and Optional Activities
Please note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Please make contact with us if you have any special requirements or interest.
What's included ?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private car
- Entry fees when sightseeing in Kathmandu
- National Park Trekking/Entry Permit
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
- Round trip / internal flights / overland transport / if needed / as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in guest houses/lodges during the trek
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porter services
- Transportation, accommodation, meal allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staff
- All the official paper work and all the applicable government taxes
- Airport transfers for internal flights
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
- Airport pick-up on arrival and drop-off on departure
What's not included ?
- Meals other than breakfast when staying in hotels
- Personal expenses and bar bills
- Clients’ travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival in KathmanduArrival in Kathmandu/ Welcome from the airport / transfer to hotel / introduction program and briefing about the trip / overnight Kathmandu.
Day 02 : A full day’s sightseeing of the Kathmandu ValleyA full day’s sightseeing of the Kathmandu Valley to include all important heritage sites / Afternoon pre-trip discussion regarding the trek /overnight Kathmandu
Day 03 : Drive by luxury bus to PokharaDrive by luxury bus to Pokhara / beautiful scenery along / approx 6 hours / transfer hotel / exploration around / overnight Pokhara
Day 04 : Trek to DhampusApprox one hr drive to Phedi 950m / trek to Dhampus 1560m / approx 3 hrs / Overnight Dhampus
Day 05 : Trek to SarangkotEarly morning stunning mountain views / trek to Sarangkot 1720 m / approx 5 hrs / a great place to observe scenery / Entire Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Pokhara valley, Phewa lake , Seti river etc/ overnight Sarangkot
Day 06 : Trek back to PokharaTrek down to Pokhara / transfer hotel / exploration around / overnight Pokhara
Day 07 : Drive back to KathmanduDrive back to Kathmandu / transfer to hotel / overnight Kathmandu
Day 08 : Transfer to airportTransfer to airport / fly back home or onward destination