Actually, Chulu Peaks consists of two different peaks – Chulu East and Chulu West. Chulu East (6059m) with its amazing views of Annapurna Himalayas enthralls you. Chulu East mounts from the North part of the Marsyangdi River positioned in the Manang area plus from splitting up the Manang Himal integrated in the larger Damodar Himal.
The path of Chulu East will takes us up passing the Marsyangdi River which is rapidly flowing and holds no huge altitude. Trekkers should have knowledge of using equipment like ice axe, crampons, tying knots, manage mountaineering ropes etc. Besides, trekkers are required to be fit as well as have experience of climbing. The walk will go by unexpected range of scenery and let you view unique way of life; traverse rhododendron plus pine forests; the terraced lands, Gurung community and the warm character of Manange citizens.
We will follow the trail of the traditional Annapurna Circuit, we continue to place our high camp to the south-west edging of Chulu East and after that we go up from side to side with easy snow-slopes. Furthermore, we will walk downward to Manang in the endless crevice of the Marsyangdi Valley, and followed by reaching Jomsom passing by the eye-catching Tilicho Lake.
Chulu East Peak (6584m)
Chulu East will allow any trekkers to observe the awe-inspiring sights of the Annapurna Himalayan range II, III, IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Tilicho Peak, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri etc. This far-off high land section sited to the North direction and in the shades of rain is formed by the Annapurna range. Boundless Himalaya Trekking and Expeditions will arrange you to visit Chulu East trek through not often walked track and bestow a memorable trekking holidays.
Highlights of the Trekking Peaks
Passing through the Marsyangdi valley with the views of Manaslu, Annapurna II, III, IV, Gangapurna, and Tilicho peak, exploring Pisang and Gyaru, Ngwal village and primitive monastery etc.
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Day 02: Sight seeing around The Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Drive to Khudi, camp
Day 04: Trek to Ghermu Phant, camp
Day 05: Trek to Chyamje, camp
Day 06: Trek to Dharapani, camp
Day 07 Trek to Chame, camp
Day 08: Trek to Pisang, camp
Day 09: Trek to Ngwal, camp
Day 10: Trek to Chulu East base camp, camp
Day 11: Rest at Chulu East base camp, camp
Day 12: Ascend to Chulu East High camp, camp
Day 13: Additional day (incase of bad weather), ascend to the top or explore around, camp
Day 14: Summit Chulu East and return to base camp, camp
Day 15: Trek to Hunde, camp
Day 16: Trek to Bhratang, camp
Day 17: Trek to Bagarchhap, camp
Day 18: Trek to Jagat, camp
Day 19: Trek to Ngadi, camp
Day 20: Trek to Bensisahar, camp
Day 21: Drive back to Kathmandu, Hotel
Day 22: Free day in Kathmandu, Hotel
Day 23 : Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination
What's included ?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotels on a bed and breakfast basis
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with guide plus entry fees
- climbing permit
- National Park entry Permit
- All land transportation
- Qualified and experienced climbing guide
- All accommodation in Tea houses and tented camps as per the itinerary
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trip
- Experienced and qualified trekking guide, cook, sherpas and porters services
- Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipment and insurance for all the staff including climbing guide
- Trekking camping equipment (tent, mattress, pillow, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table with chairs, all kitchen gear/utensils
- Fixed rope for climbing
- Garbage deposit fee
- All the official paper work and all applicable government taxes
- All Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag, down jacket, rucksack if required
What's not included ?
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Client’s insurance
- Expenses of personal nature and all bar bills
- Expenses other than mentioned in inclusion section above